Saturday, December 28, 2013

Road to the Rose Parade

Read The Forum article about the Norwegian bunad shirt I helped create to be worn in the Rose Parade on 
New Year's Day 2014, and watch the video: here

Photos from the creation process:


My uber talented mom, Mary, did all of the tailoring.



I put many hours of embroidery work into this baby.



Images of the finished bunad shirt:















Thank you to Sherri Richards for her beautifully written article, Aaron for his amazing video footage and Dave Wallis for the wonderful photos documenting the piece. And a special thanks to Shari Clark for thinking of me for this project!

Catch the latest Taea Made happenings on Facebook!
Drop me an email at: taeamade@hotmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for stopping by The Taea Made Blog page! I'd love to know your thoughts :.)